Collection of Information
We collect various information when you register with Company, during your usage of our products andservices, when you visit pages of our partners. We may combine information about you that we havewith information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order to provide you a better
experience or to improve the quality of our services. When you sign in to our services, you are notanonymous to us. We automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser,including your IP address, our cookie information, software and hardware attributes the page you request and other standard browser parameters.
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple data centers that are owned and operated byus or our partners. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
Use of Information
* Communicating with you
* Making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
* Providing our services
* Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
* Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
* Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
* Developing new services
* As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Answerable.com
Customer Master Agreement
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sellany contact information to third parties.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and in the terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
* We have your consent
* Sharing the information with our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal
information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this
* We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
* We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such
information does not identify you individually.
* As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the
Answerable.com Customer Master Agreement
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection,storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard
against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are boundby confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal
prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.